Calendar or reminder integration

Lauri

19 Jun, 2012 03:49 PM

Hello - I just purchased the app and am on my way to organization. However, there isn't a calendar or reminder to help remind me of items that are due or even past due. If you had the reminder feature, this app would be exactly what I need. I'm part of a small business and have to do all account management and admin work myself. Would be helpful to have a reminder feature, like my own personal assistant. Thank you so much for reading, and i apologize if I'm duplicating requests but I don't have time to go through all the discussions.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by emolina on 25 Jun, 2012 05:47 AM

Hi Lauri, yes, it's definitely something on the 'todo' list, thank you.

2. 2 Posted by Otto on 15 Aug, 2012 09:11 AM

Dear all,
    Beside the reminder function I miss in general day and time stamps. Best regards

3. 3 Posted by Brian on 15 Aug, 2012 04:24 PM

I agree with Otto. Inserting today's date on notes is important. A button on the keyboard to insert the date would be great.

4. 4 Posted by jeff on 05 Nov, 2013 04:37 PM

This app would be a much stronger note taking tool for me if it would integrate to dos with the Reminders app. The above post indicates was being considered a year and a half ago. Is this feature still being considered? Thanks

5. 5 Posted by Greg on 10 Nov, 2013 12:40 AM

Hi Emolina
    Do you think you could add a date and time stamp option?
    Do you think you could provide templates on your website which open in thinkbook simply by tapping?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac