Rich PDF export!!!

Alan

29 Mar, 2012 05:15 AM

There is a thread in here dating back to July 2011 in which the support staff said that a rich PDF export would be included in the next update. As far as I know, that has never happened. I absolutely love this app, but unfortunately have not used it in over a year because I can't do anything with the data after I input it all. I, as well as many others, need the ability to email off these notes as they appear in the app with nice formatting. Is there any hope this is coming or should I just stop waiting for it and uninstall thinkbook?

1. 1 Posted by Ivan on 29 Mar, 2012 08:20 PM

I completely agree with the comment above. It is sad such an useful feature is not included in the app. Also the ability to insert images is strongly suggested.

For the rest the application is brilliant!

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by emolina on 10 Apr, 2012 03:44 AM

Hi all, PDF export is something I'd definitely like to do and I hope soon but if I promised it was on the next update that was a mistake. Are you sure it wasn't just listed as 'upcoming'?

3. 3 Posted by Alan on 09 Oct, 2014 06:42 AM

It sure is sad to check back over two years later and see that there is still no PDF support. Also, some sort of iPhone support would be helpful given the screen sizes on the new 6 and 6 plus phones.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac