Export to PDF

clintjscott

20 Jul, 2011 09:56 AM

Love the way they keyboard is, used in a meeting the other day and it is just great. It would be even better if it let's us export the rich format ( not just txt) to a PDF, then I could send the minutes on to others who were at the meeting.

Basically I'm suggesting rich PDF export.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by emolina on 26 Jul, 2011 05:01 AM

Hi, you've raised something that's listed in our 'upcoming' of 'planned for next update' areas. I would really apprecate it if you could add your comments to the relevant threads there. That way all suggestions to do with a specific feature request are together. You can use the search function above, and then limit the searches with the 'All Categories' drop-down box to find the relevant discussions.

Thank you!

2. 2 Posted by Carsten on 06 Dec, 2013 07:57 AM

It's a pity that this feature has not been considered for implementing yet.

3. 3 Posted by urbanbike on 12 May, 2014 01:25 PM

Emiliano…
    Think also to export to Messages, Twitter and, il possible, to Fantastical. Or just use the Open in… as a lot of Writing tools on iPad…
    An other option is to integrate x-callback-url for strong exports to Editorial ou Daedalus touch

4. 4 Posted by urbanbike on 12 May, 2014 01:27 PM

For memory, Day One use also XML and works with TextExpander and Markdown

Bref, c'est parfaitement possible de rendre ThinkBook plus attractif mais si vous n'avez pas envie d'entendre ce que vos plus fidèles utilisateurs vous disent…

NB : Under iOS 7.1.1 the slider bug… Oui il a tendance à quitter aussi sec…

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac