PDF Export

Viola

13 Jun, 2012 10:04 AM

Hi, will there be the option in the future to Export the documents in pdf Format?
Thanks and many greetings from Hamburg
Viola

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by emolina on 14 Jun, 2012 01:23 AM

Hi Viola, yes, it's something on the todo list.

2. 2 Posted by rformisano on 14 Mar, 2013 04:40 AM

Hi, just bought this app and I love it until I try to email my Minutes. The doc looks great on the screen but loses it when I email or save the file to .txt. The document is only sent in .txt file format and loses all its formatting that is seen on the screen. A PDF export or an .rtf export function is really needed. Any update on these options?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by emolina on 19 Mar, 2013 11:40 PM

Not at the moment.

4. 4 Posted by Nate on 13 Jun, 2013 12:57 AM

I would also love to see this feature. I wanted to use this app for making a presentation outline, but I was discouraged to see this no-brainer feature wasn't included. Please make it a priority. Text files are ugly and this is a nice, elegant app.

5. 5 Posted by Jorrit on 05 Jul, 2013 04:25 PM

I indeed want the ability to e-mail the book with (some of) the attachments. It's an incredible app and this would make it even more useful. Now all the information seems to be 'locked inside' because you van only export text. Keep up the good work!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac